Friday 23 October 2015

Style Birmingham Live 2015

After a year of absence Style Birmingham Live came back to Birmingham and what a show it was.
The show hosted by Mark Wright, of the Only Way is Essex fame, and Mark Heyes and was definitely in-keeping with the high quality that I have seen in the previous shows. There was an array of amazing outfits on the runway that have given me endless inspiration for this A/W season.

Tights were a major factor within the show, in a selection of colours (pastels, red and black of course) and patterns. I love tights and leggings so I will definitely be investing in a load more.


I used to be a huge fan of coloured tights but I just don't like them anymore. But give me patterned tights or a kooky legging and I will be there.

The other thing that caught my eye was the hair on the runway, which I initially thought was a hair piece but turned out to be a whole heap of bobby pins aka grips. I cannot wait to recreate this on myself and am very thankful to have long arms in this instance, as they will be very handy.

Black lace dresses, thigh high boots and 50 shades of grey outfits are what I will be incorporating into my wardrobe this season.

Where can I get her abs?



What did you want after watching the show?

No comments:

Post a Comment